WYSIWYG Text App
A text block which you can edit through the Boomla Toolbar’s New tab.
WYSIWYG stands for What You See Is What You Get.
- edit contents in place
- you have to be logged in to edit contents (see the Boomla Toolbar’s Edit tab?)
- click the Edit tab in the Toolbar to make the contents editable
- to make your changes permanent, click the Save icon (floppy) in the Toolbar
- you can embed images by simply dragging them into the editable area once the Edit tab is open
- resize your images
- the editor produces raw HTML, so you can tweak the files themselves
- once the Edit tab is open, you can also tweak the HTML code in your browser
- includes separate heading apps: H1, H2, H3